Discover How DBT Therapy Connects Recovery from Borderline Personality Disorder,Bipolar Disorder and Depression
in JUST 90 Days
Puts an End to the Painful Self-Doubt and Fear that Has Held You Hostage Your Whole Life…
Are Your life Dreams Being Held Hostage?
What has been stopping you? Think of all the things you haven’t done yet and ask yourself, “What has been stopping me?” I can almost guarantee you that a Mood Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder is the culprit stealing your greatness…
• Are you trapped in a cycle of suffering?
• Do you place other people’s opinions above your own?
• Do you have trouble knowing who you really are?
• Do you have chronic feelings of emptiness?
• Impulsive behaviors that lead to poor outcomes?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions or if you’ve ever watched successful
people pass you by in life, wondering when you will get a break, this program is for you. If you are saying “I wish I could do that, but I’m just not that “put together” then Self-doubt, fear and lack of identity are holding you back from achieving your goals. This brings us to…
The Top 3 Reasons Why You Aren’t Ecstatically Living the Life of Your Dreams…
• Reason 1: You are unconsciously sabotaging yourself and your relationships.
• Reason 2: Your “Emotional Set Point” is stuck on low.
And the 3rd and biggest reason is…
• You have an undiagnosed and/or misdiagnosed mood disorder and thinking patterns that need to be changed. Your brain chemistry needs to be changed. This is not your doing; you did not have the skills and training to change your circumstances.
The Meehl Foundation “Intensively Trained DBT Team” Can Help You Because…
• They have over 25 years of combined experience in successfully treating people. They are Intensively Trained in DBT, REBT, Schema therapy and the Amen Brain Healthy model.
• They understand, what it takes to treat mood disorders with Borderline Personality Disorders
• They are caring, compassionate, and empathetic to their clients’ needs.
The Meehl Foundation is an Amen Brain Healthy Treatment program. About 98% of our clients get a SPECT image (Single Photon Emission Computerized Topography)
Correct diagnosis leads to correct medication, balanced brain chemistry, and getting back your life!
There is no question that Brain Health is the Key to a Happy, Successful Future. Having good Brain Health means being powerful and in the state of mind that creates greater success in everything you do.
Can You Really Increase Your Brain Health in Just 90 Days
The answer is…of course you can! In fact, one of the mistaken beliefs we have is that “it takes a long time to change”. This belief is based on the theory that it took us a long time to develop our current beliefs and habits so it must take a long time to change them. And that is simply not true.
The Reality is, Your Lack of Brain Health Makes You…
• Scared that something is WRONG with you and you don’t know how to change it.
• Makes you secretly fear that no matter WHAT you do, your inability to be self-confident and successful will hold you back for the rest of your life.
• And it leaves you frustrated and angry with the endless feeling of losing out on opportunity, love and happiness and you can’t see a way out…
If you think about it, you only have two choices about your future. You can continue to feel defeated, or you can take your life to a whole new level and create “A LIFE WORTH LIVING” in EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE…yes YOUR LIFE.
You have Nothing to lose and your Greatness to gain…
BUT, if you don’t take action, how can you expect your life to change?
*Coupon Code Required to download this eBook. Don’t have the coupon code? No Problem, just give us a call at 979-798-7972 and we will give it to you!)
August 15, 2014 (11:00am-12:30am) www.TAAP.com
Bipolar Borderline & Substance Abuse
Sept, 13, 2014 (10:45am-12:15am) www.CCSAD.com
Radical Acceptance-Getting to the root of the problem
September 28,2014 (1:30pm-3:00pm) www.NAADAC.com
Bipolar Borderline & Substance Abuse
San Marcos, TX October 18, 2014 (2:30pm-4:00pm) www.naswtx.com
Using DBT Therapy for Mood Disorders and SA October 23, 2014 (9:00am-12:15)
Radical Acceptance-getting to the root of the problem
October 24th, 2014 (1:30pm -3pm) www.naswga.com